This is a self-paced course.
Length: 9 hours
Develop skills in the hottest IT segment: Mobile
Fully leveraging the changes and opportunities of technology is what the digital transformation is all about. Here you have the chance to see how wireless and mobility technologies are improving the daily lives of many and driving new business models for nonprofits and for-profit companies everywhere. Through a series of short modules, you’ll learn about mobile and wireless concepts, standards, and applications—plus, develop marketable skills in one of the hottest IT segments! CCENT level of networking knowledge is assumed.
This course covers the following topics:
- Wireless Technologies and Standards
- Wireless Local Area Networks
- Wireless Router and Clients Configuration
- Wireless LAN Security
- Bring Your Own Device
- Troubleshooting Wireless LANs
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the need, benefits and technical aspects of wireless technologies
- Understand wireless Local Area Network (LAN) standards, components and operation
- Understand how to plan a Wireless LAN deployment
- Configure wireless LAN access point, router and clients
- Setting up a home network
- Understand wireless threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand wireless security protocols and mitigation technologies
- Understand how to secure Enterprise wireless LANs
- Understand what is BYOD, its benefits and challenges, adoption considerations, design and solutions
- Understand how to troubleshoot Wireless LANs
This course is offered as part of KIVI’s participation in the Cisco Networking Academy program.
You can also check out our KIVI Academy page for the full list of courses available at the moment.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com