Arctic Loading Towers are field proven systems to export crude oil and condensate by freely weathervaning and temporary moored tankers in open or ice invested waters. To avoid contact with the ice, aerial offloading hoses are well above the water/ice level. For LNG import or export, aerial hoses also need to be above the water. The presentation will show the development of the Cryogenic Loading Tower, focusing on the similarities as well as the differences between both types of tower systems. Compared to traditional jetties, the reduction of complexity and cost makes the tower certainly attractive for small and midscale LNG terminals.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Bluewater.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 14 March 2020.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 7 May 2020.
* Until 12 May you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 12 May there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.
Clemens van der Nat (Manager Strategic Developments at Bluewater).
|- uur||Lecture and drinks|