Royal IHC’s Hi-Traq features a unique self-levelling suspension system for the installation and burial of power cables. The award-winning Hi-Traq has been specifically designed to address the issues encountered on previous offshore cable lay projects where varying soil conditions have led to project delays. Hi-Traq features multiple tooling options that facilitate both jetting and mechanical cutting operations. Although specifically developed for the offshore renewables industry, challenging environmental design requirements have led to the production of a vehicle scalable to a range of activities across a myriad of subsea environments. In summer 2017, Royal IHC completed the build and test of the Hi-Traq M1600.
* At the entrance you will be asked for your identification (passport or driving licence).
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the complements of IHC.
* Register soon due to limited space.
* Until 16 January you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 16 January there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.
* You are kindly asked to bring your own PBM (helmet, safety glasses and safety shoes).
Will Stephenson (Product Manager Subsea Vehicles at IHC).
Molendijk 94, 3361 EP Sliedrecht
Naam en contactgegevens voor informatie
More information at