Innovation in Offshore Installation
What will the future of offshore installation bring?
In collaboration with Buccaneer Delft we host our next event “Innovation in Offshore installation” at their location in Delft. Be inspired by two innovative scale-ups and two experienced offshore companies. This event will combine Next Ocean and Heerema Engineering Solutions from Buccaneer Delft together with Huisman and DEME, for a combination of past experience and a look on what the future might bring for offshore installation.
Buccaneer Delft is an accelerator for scale-ups in the energy and maritime industry. A place for the next generation entrepreneurs. A place where we innovate, connect and inspire.
Speakers: Marco Gremmen (R&D Manager at DEME), Korneel van der Meer (Product Manager at Huisman), Karel Roozen (co-founder Next Ocean) and Christof Westland (Senior Marine Engineer at HES)
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of DEME, Huisman and KIVI OT.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 20 October 2022.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 10 November 2022.
* Until 15 November you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 15 November there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 18.30h then.
|- uur||Walk-in with sandwiches|
|- uur||Presentations and Q&A|