Download the presentations:
- Presentation GN Rope Fittings (speaker: Marc van den Broek)
- Presentation Vicinay Marine (speaker: Xabier Aguirre)
- Presentation Lankhorst Offshore (speaker: Alberto Leao)*
- Presentation Vryhof (speaker: Senol Ozmutlu)*
* will be published when available
As the development of Floating Offshore Wind Farms (FOWF) is picking up, so is the requirement to develop cost effective mooring designs. Mooring and anchoring systems are an important aspect of the floating wind farms and a large number of mooring lines may be required over the next decades to keep the floating wind turbines on station.
In this lecture, the total mooring equipment solution provider Vryhof has put together a FOWF moorings session with the contributions from major mooring equipment manufacturers. Vryhof, Lankhorst Offshore, Vicinay, and GN Rope Fittings will present their latest design developments and insights on how the supply chain can be made ready for an increasing demand from the floating wind industry.