The annual Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference will be held on 9, 10 and 11 October 2017 at Amsterdam RAI. As we are supporting the conference part of this event, in particular the “Ten years of innovation, what's next - lunch session” on 11 October, we are pleased to make you aware that tickets for the exhibition and all conference sessions (Offshore Energy Technical sessions, Offshore WIND Conference, Dredging Today Conference, Marine Energy Event) can be purchased with 35% discount.
Program wednesday 11 October
- 09.30 Registration open, Amsterdam RAI, Entrance K
- 09.30 – 12.00 Possibility to visit the Offshore Energy Exhibition
- 12.00 Lunch session Ten years of innovation, what's next
Robert Plat, Principal Consultant Offshore, Royal IHC.
Guido van den Bos, Director Business Development Europe, Africa & Middle East, National Oilwell Varco
Speaker 1: Edward Heerema, President, Allseas
Speaker 2: Jan van der Tempel, CEO, Ampelmann
Speaker 3: Pieter Swart, Subsea Pipeline and Materials Principal, Shell
and: 3 innovation awards nominees: Barge Master, GustoMSC, Next Ocean BV
- 14.00 End of session | Refreshments
- 14.00 – 18.00 Possibility to visit the Offshore Energy Exhibition
We are pleased to have negotiated a discount of 35% on the technical session fee of €75 (ex VAT) per technical session. KIVI OT members pay €48,75 per technical session (there are 6 other technical sessions, an Industry Panel and 7 side events besides this lunch session). Please note that this discount only applies to newly booked sessions.
Free entrance to the Offshore Energy Exhibition (550 companies) is included in the technical session ticket.
The fee for participating in a technical session is as follows:
- KIVI members: €48,75 (ex VAT)
- Non-KIVI members: €75 (ex VAT)
- Students: For students a special rate is already available. Technical sessions €15 (ex VAT) / Marine Energy Event €25 (ex VAT) / Offshore WIND Conference €75 (ex VAT) / Dredging Today Conference €75 (ex VAT)
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Use one of the following links:
- KIVI members: go to http://registration.offshore-energy.biz/, at step “Payment”, enter the discount code that you received by email from KIVI on 5 Oct 2017
- Students: go to http://registration.offshore-energy.biz/, at step 1 choose Type “Student”. Your discount will be applied automatically.
- Non-KIVI members: go to http://kivi.nl/membership, enter “Offshore-Energy” on the discount line. The promotional code will then be send to you.