Chartership is an opportunity for excellent and dedicated engineers to distinguish themselves. It is proof of your competence, commitment and that you attain and maintain a professional quality standard.
We offer two professional titles:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
Why are we developing this?
- As a professional organisation we want to support engineers in their professional development, and to provide a multi-disciplinary network of engineers, industry and academia.
- To ensure the competence and commitment of our engineers is at an international quality standard, and to raise these standards.
- To promote knowledge and understanding of engineering, make an impact on society and help educate the future generation of engineers.