IoT Fundamentals: Big Data & Analytics
Online course IoT Fundamentals: Big Data & Analytics
Students will learn how to use Python data libraries to create a pipeline to acquire, transform and visualize data collected from IoT sensors and machines.
The transformative element of any IoT system is the data that can be collected from it. Thus the ability to extract data and using data analytics techniques to gain insights increases employability.
• Use Python to read data from sensors and store data in a SQL data base.
• Use Python Data Analysis library to clean, manipulate, integrate data sets.
• Use Python Visualization Libraries to visualize real time data end explore acquired data sets.
• Explain the fundamental principles of a modern scalable Big Data platforms like Hadoop.
• Use storytelling to present the insights gained from extracted data.
Target Audience: 2 year and 4 year College, 4 Year University students
Prerequisites: IoT Fundamentals: Connecting Things
Instructor Training Required: Yes
Course Delivery: Instructor led
Estimated Time to Complete: 40-50 hours
Recommended Next Course: IoT Fundamentals: Hackathon Playbook
This course is offered as part of KIVI’s participation in the Cisco Networking Academy program.
You can also check out our KIVI Academy page for the full list of courses available at the moment.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com