Online course IoT Fundamentals: Connecting Things
In Connecting Things, students learn how to securely interconnect sensors, actuators, microcontrollers, single-board computers, and cloud services over IP networks to create an end-to-end IoT system.
Students will develop the interdisciplinary skillsets required to prototype an IoT solution for a specific business case with a strong focus on the security considerations for emerging technologies.
• Use Python to read data from sensors and store data in a SQL data base.
• Use Python Data Analysis library to clean, manipulate, integrate data sets.
• Use Python Visualization Libraries to visualize real-time data end explore acquired data sets.
• Explain the fundamental principles of a modern scalable Big Data platforms like Hadoop.
• Use storytelling to present the insights gained from extracted data.
Target Audience: 2-year and 4-year College, 4-Year University students
Prerequisites: IoTFundamentals: Connecting Things
Instructor Training Required: Yes
Course Delivery: Instructor-led
Estimated Time to Complete: 40-50 hours
Recommended Next Course: IoTFundamentals: Hackathon Playbook
This course is offered as part of KIVI’s participation in the Cisco Networking Academy program.
You can also check out our KIVI Academy page for the full list of courses available at the moment.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 31 July 2020.