Introduction to IoT
This is a self-paced course.
Length: 20 hours
Start your IoT journey here
Those who invest in learning IoT (Internet of Things) skills can help transform any business in any industry, from manufacturing to saving endangered species. The combination of increased global Internet access and a growing number of devices designed to connect is creating endless opportunities. Imagine 26 billion people, systems, and physical objects connecting and sharing data seamlessly over the internet by the year 2020. This isn't a what-if scenario, it's real-life and it’s coming together all around us right now. Learn how the Internet of Things is changing the world and the skills needed to land a well-paying job. Take your first step now!
The goal of this course is to explain the Internet of Things and digital technology and to highlight how these two factors are now part of a broader category called digital transformation.
After completing this course you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the meaning and impact of digital transformation.
- Apply basic programming to support IoT devices.
- Explain how data provides value to digital business and society.
- Explain the benefits of automation in the digitized world.
- Explain the need for enhanced security in the digitized world.
- Discover opportunities provided by digital transformation.
This course is offered as part of KIVI’s participation in the Cisco Networking Academy program.
You can also check out our KIVI Academy page for the full list of courses available at the moment.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 1 June 2020.