Na inschrijving via de KIVI website, ontvangt u een link naar de officiële inschrijfpagina en de bijbehorende kortingscode (voor KIVI leden).
Meer info: http://www.eaaw.org.uk
EAAW VIII at a glance
The Engine As A Weapon (EAAW) series of international symposia is the leading forum which aims to unite the marine and combat systems communities to resolve the integration challenges of current and future naval design. EAAW VIII aims to further explore the vision of fully integrated engineering systems and will take place in London on Tuesday 2 - Wednesday 3 July 2019.
- Over 100 expert participants
- Over 20 peer reviewed technical papers
- Panel Debate on Artificial Intelligence
- International attendance
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) approved by IMarEST
- Speakers' Corner for further debate and discussion
- Excellent networking opportunities including organised reception
- NEW for 2019 - EAAW VIII will be held in parallel to IMarEST's MECSS 2019 and will hold joint sessions on Day One
Who Attends EAAW?
Navies, commercial and military ship operators, designers and shipbuilders, classification societies, machinery and equipment manufacturers, universities and other defence related organisations. Click here to view attendee analysis from EAAW VII International Symposium.