Na inschrijving via de KIVI website, ontvangt u een link naar de officiële inschrijfpagina en de bijbehorende kortingscode (voor KIVI leden).
Meer info: https://www.mecss.org.uk
The Marine Electrical and Control Systems Safety Conference (MECSS) has rapidly become a recognised forum within the marine industry. At the heart of the technical debate is how safety is instilled throughout the interaction between people, processes, commercial standard equipment and plant – all of which are becoming ever more sophisticated. MECSS 2019 aims to further explore ‘effective system integration’ and will take place in London on Tuesday 2 – Wednesday 3 July 2019.
- Over 100 expert participants
- Over 20 peer reviewed technical papers
- International attendance
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) approved by IMarEST
- Speakers' Corner for further debate and discussion
- Excellent networking opportunities including organised reception
- NEW for 2019 - MECSS 2019 will be held in parallel to IMarEST's EAAW VIII and will hold joint sessions on Day One
Who attends MECSS?
At MECSS 2019, you will meet and network with senior international electrical power and technical engineers from the marine electrical control supply chain, design and technical authorities, merchant, commercial and navy industry personnel, ship owners and operators, class societies, safety assurance providers, automation systems manufacturers plus consultants and academia. Click here to view attendee analysis from previous MECSS conferences.