It is all about the human factor in project management!
People drive Change
This era is about disruption, the digital transformation, lean start-ups, minimum viable products, IoT, Agile leadership, SCRUM, scaled Agile framework and the ongoing need to innovate and transform your organization to a 4, 5 or even 6.0 version and what have you. Key to success and even to succeed are projects, agility and continuous change. The latest PMI Pulse of the Profession® confirms this, indicating that high performing organizations build the capability and capacity to change and adapt quickly to shifting market conditions and competitive pressures. And where does that capacity reside? In the very human beings who struggle valiantly to deal with all this change.
When we look for the reasons that a project succeeds or fails, we usually come up with a complex cocktail of aspects: communication, resources, objectives, priorities, scope and on and on. And we tend to overlook the most important, the most powerful foundation which determines whether a project works or not: the human factor! 90% of crisis management focuses on the human factor. When a project is incredibly successful we discover again and again that the secret ingredient is engaging people working towards a shared goal. And what is so difficult and mysterious about that? You are about to find out. In this PMI Netherlands Summit, the human factor, the people drivers and ongoing developments in this area, in an agile and continuously changing world, will hold the center stage.
We will explore the human factor from different viewpoints:
1. The changing role of the project manager. Reinventing PM Leadership. The individual viewpoint.
2. Building high performing and successful cross-cultural teams, across the globe. The team viewpoint.
3. Engaging customers. The secret of Agile? The stakeholder viewpoint.
4. Co-operating with suppliers revisited. Keep competing or….? The supplier viewpoint.
5. What new behavior do we need to embrace and work with new project approaches? How to organize ourselves? A viewpoint from the rapidly changing digital world.
During the Summit we will explore the influence of the human factor in real world cases, scientific views and workshops to sharpen your awareness and insights on this important, valuable and often neglected area. Furthermore we will explore what the critical people drivers are and how these drive business value.
For our members there is a 50 euro discount code. Register through the link you were sent by mail.
• Chairman and keynote speaker Thomas Swaak, Senior Director, Philips Innovation Services, Industry Consulting
• It is all about MONKEY BUSINESS. Why dealing with human behaviour is key to survive in a changing world. Patrick van Veen, Behavioral Biologist and director of Apemanagement
• Practical insights for the complexity of the human factor. Jan Willem Vernhout, Managing Partner, CoThink
• Why Every Project Manager Needs to Think Capability Not Only Skill. Bill Richardson, Speaker, Author and Corporate Trainer
Dr. A. Kuyperlaan 3, 1402 SB Bussum
PMI Netherlands Chapter, CKC Seminars
Naam en contactgegevens voor informatie
CKC Seminars, Linda Wouters, Conference Coordinator