The Energy Transition is a must for a good future for people and the planet.
Decarbonisation is the goal, but meeting the world's energy demand in the short term requires multiple strategies.
This also makes it a very complex challenge that requires knowledge, innovation and cooperation. And an opportunity to also address the next challenges that lie ahead. The Dutch offshore energy cluster is among the top in the world and represents the entire supply chain within the marine energy industry. Through partnerships between governments, business members, society and knowledge institutes, we can shape and implement this transition together.
The lecture will be preceded by the award ceremony for the best graduation theses in the field of Offshore Technology.
Speaker: Maurits den Broeder, Managing Director Offshore Energy and member of the Executive Committee at Van Oord
* The event is sponsored by Van Oord.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 6 September 2023.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 14 September 2023.
* Until 19 September you can indicate with your registration if reserving snacks is necessary for you.
* After 19 September there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no snacks will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19:00h then.
|- uur||Walk-in with sandwiches|
|- uur||Award ceremony for graduation theses in Offshore Technology|
|- uur||Lecture and Q&A|