!!! This activity is fully registered !!!
Please keep an eye on this page for updates, and follow KIVI OT LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/kivi-ot/.
Please be informed that SSCV Sleipnir is not in Rotterdam on 20 February 2020. The tour has therefore changed to a tour on DCV Thialf, also on 20 February 2020.
Recently we have learned that Sleipnir will not be in the Netherlands at the time of the excursion. As an alternative, a tour is organized on Heerema’s Thialf on the exact same date, the second largest semi-submersible crane vessel in the world. Below you can find more details on this excursion. If you are registered for the Sleipnir excursion, and no longer wish to attend, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org so another person can take your place for the Thialf excursion.
Thialf, the second-largest deepwater construction vessel (DCV) in the world, is capable of a tandem lift of 14,200 t (15,600 short tons). Its two cranes provide for a depth reach lowering capability as well as a heavy lift capacity to install topsides. This multi-functional dynamic positioned DCV is customized for the installation of foundations, moorings, SPARs, TLPs, and integrated topsides, as well as pipelines and flowlines.
Details on the excursion
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- The excursion on Heerema’s Thialf will take place on 20 February 2020, under guidance of Heerema personnel.
- As per ISPS rules, you are kindly requested to:
- Bring your ID (valid passport, ID-card or driving license) to the premises
- Provide the document number of the ID you intend to bring as soon as possible to KIVI OT, so we can pre-register you with Heerema
- On 20 February, assemble at 17:30 at Heerema’s mooring facility in Rozenburg/Calandkanaal: https://www.google.com/maps?q=Heerema+Rozenburg,+Rozenburg&ftid=0x47c44ddf57ea4f55:0x791f0b3493009a29&hl=nl-NL&gl=nl&shorturl=1
Refer to the following detailed program:
- 17:30 Assemble at Heerema’s mooring facility in Rozenbrug/Calandkanaal
- 18:00 Dinner, prepared for you by Thialf’s on-board chefs!
- 19:00 Excursion in groups under guidance of Heerema personnel
- 20:30 End of excursion
This activity will not have drinks afterwards.
Again, you are kindly requested to provide your document ID as soon as possible to email@example.com