THE LOCATION OF THIS LECTURE HAS BEEN CHANGED!
Sif is a market leader in fabrication of foundations for offshore wind turbines. During this lecture you will get acquainted with challenges that need to be overcome when fabricating massive XL monopiles to support next generation offshore wind turbines. A view on future developments and smart design in foundation technology will be presented as well.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Sif.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 12 October 2019.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 5 December 2019.
* Until 10 December you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 10 December there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.
André Derikx - Commercial Manager Offshore Steel Structures.
Jubilee Book 50 years KIVI Offshore Technology
Collect a free copy of the book at the next event organized by KIVI Offshore Technology on 12 December. Members of the section will get one free copy.
Not a member yet? Become a member get a free copy and free access to lectures, symposia and excursions of KIVI Offshore Technology.
Special promotional discounts apply to membership for students, offered by the section KIVI Offshore Technology and our sponsors.
|- uur||Lecture and drinks|